If you have any of the following problems after oral surgery, call your dentist or oral surgeon right away:
- if you are bleeding a lot and it has been four hours, or longer, since your surgery
- if you have the feeling that you are going to throw up (nausea)
- if you are throwing up (vomiting)
- if you have a fever
- if you have pain that does not get any better, and it has been one full day (or longer) since your surgery
- if your swelling is still getting worse, and it has been two days (or longer) since your surgery
Your dentist or oral surgeon will tell you exactly what to do.